Sunday, February 14, 2016

Project 1: LED Dance

My first project is officially completed!

The project was to further my work with the LEDs and make them 'dance'. I made them turn on and off in sequences to make it look like a light show.


I first hooked up 6 LEDs to my breadboard and connected them to different GPIOs. This allowed me to control each light individually!





I used Fritzing to help me map where all the components go. This allowed me to clean up my first design, and produce something much easier to look at and understand.


Then I used python to make the light show! I made different functions based on patterns that I thought would look cool. I then called the functions in a sequence to make a light show. I made two different light shows. Depending on the time on the pi, it will play a different light show!











 Below you can find the videos for both light shows!





No comments:

Post a Comment